Contact & Handouts

Sunday, October 30, 2005

SNL

It was definitely worthy to spend 30 dollars and 3 hours in the grand opera house tonight. I was really impressed by peter's voice and acting^^ yes! Peter! You are a lucky one!

If the loop wasn't so bad I wouldn't have settled myslef in only one bar.. Crimson moon, this place has just opened for a couple of weeks. The owner is the lady on the right. When I asked her what does she really want from this kind of life style, she says" fun!" Good answer!


Apple martini, a lonely drink..


Check point! ! I almost run over an officer's toe. Or did I?...

6 comments:

  1. Echo, Looks like you had fun! And you look great in that red dress too, hahaha. There is a little red devil in you after all!

    I'm sure if you ran over the officer's toe it would have lead to a high-speed chase and I would have seen you on the news.

    Boy you sure have a lot of span right away on yer blog...I would delete it.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Mike, I began to wonder about what would be yours. I am sure you'd look great in 2 pieces or 3 pieces~~~this morning I woke up with a sore throat...-_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly ever dress up, that's because I go no where:-)

    I did wear a suit last week though to my friend's wedding.

    Why the soar throat? Too much......smoke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nop it's seasonal,if I woke up drowsy that would be too much smoke^^You should post those picture of you wearing a suit, I know you have good stuff in the deeper place of your closet!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echo! It's me, Mike's brother, Marc. It was fun to meet you again. Hope you'll be around for Thanks For Nothing Dinner (Thanks Giving). Talk to you soon.

    Marc
    Blog
    Web
    M2/P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marc, thanks for stopping by. It was great to talk to you and yes, I did have a lot of fun. You two brothers Always make me laugh:-)

    ReplyDelete