Contact & Handouts

Friday, December 29, 2006

My childhood, story of "CRANKEE PANTS".


click image to see a larger version



click image to see a larger version


Crankee pants was created for illustrating my childhood stories. For as long as I can remember I was a extremly energetic child. I guess you would call me 'ADD" or "ADHD" or whatever the word they use on children don't stop acting up. I was always in some kind of trouble,too. Altough many years have past I still can recall the silly things I did or how frustrated people were because of my "bad behavior". However I have never regret of being a "bad" child, because I was just simply having fun :}

2 comments:

  1. Everybody does aweful things :p At least I did apologize to him after a decade :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment @ Crankee Pants.

    ReplyDelete