Contact & Handouts

Friday, August 7, 2009

SNAP SHOTS + SCHOOL TALK


Digital reference to the "Hawk Project". We took about 35 pictures from the back of PMA, facing the south direction. The sun set wasn't particularly strong but we were able to capture a series of snap shots before the haze took over. This image is a collage of the fragments of the images produced from yesterday's shooting. The original model gave me permission to photograph her in the studio, therefore I have the pose set perfectly but the background was somehow neglected...now I have something to look between...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the past I have talked to several perspective students about PAFA's Scholarship and Financial Aid Program...One of the biggest reason I am studying at PAFA now, to finish my certificate program and possible MFA is because PAFA gave me a full "Merit Scholarship" and Grants based on my PORTFOLIO and GPA (3.59) when I applied. (Your portfolio is extremely important!!) I also had class credit transferred, which made me a sophomore to begin with (From Animation to Fine Art, nothing is impossible!). With all of my scholarship, State grants, fed loans, my three years of college education at PAFA is ENTIRELY covered with some money left over each semester to pay living expenses.(Use that to pay your intrest from Fed un-subsidized loan, that will save you at least $3000)
So here you have it, to anyone out there who is undecided or still hunting around for "GOOD DEALS", consider PAFA. For people who can afford to give your children a free ride to the colleges, perhaps you should consider making a small donation to PAFA to support other less-financially advantaged students.

No comments:

Post a Comment