Contact & Handouts

Monday, October 4, 2010

Self Portrait In Progress + ODD NERDRUM WORKSHOP 2010



For this self-portrait I used a very limited palette:
Transparent Red Oxide+ Cold Black+Titanium White
I find that often I am confused over stocking pigments (especially prismatic ones). Dealing with local flesh color can be tricky, if one isn't entirely confidant about the subject. I'm not confidant, in fact in painting, unless I'm making something up out of my head, I never have an idea of what I am doing with my locals...


-----------Odd Nerdrum's works shop is finally actualizing!!------------

Odd Nerdrum will arrive sometime late this week, to conduct his workshop at Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Art, in Philadelphia,PA; And NYAA in Tribeca,NY.

Here are a few links in your are interested:

PAPA:http://www.pafa.org/School/Continuing-Education/Fall-Classes-and-Workshops/View-Search-Fall-Art-Classes/551/ceprogId__11783/cesemId__10773/

NYAA:http://www.nyaa.edu/nyaa/curriculum/masterclasses.html

No comments:

Post a Comment