Contact & Handouts

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A few Sketches

Sorry folks, the past few weeks have been packed with family functions and affairs that I had only had time for a few stiff sketches (yes, I am disgusted, too).  I should really be kicking myself to draw more at this point, one year from getting a Master's in "ART"... In another note, I feel so fortunate to be able to complete my degree next year, because the federal government is cutting off the Fed-Sub-interest privilege for the graduate students, but it won't go in effect until next year.  As far as the student loans go, I will be working and paying off the loan for the rest of my life, for sure.  A few days ago in PMA, I ran into a teacher from my old college, that was nice.  In fact I would be happy to teach there, where I once studied and taught as an adjunct.  I am beginning to look for a real job, that includes adjunct,pt time, full time...basically anything to make myself useful and finally be able to apply the years of schooling into income...



*Friends and families - We will be away for a few weeks until mid-September.   Here's the link to the wedding photos.  Drop me an email (suniartblog@gmail.com) for password if you don't already have it, I will get it to you as soon as I can(:-D (The album is intended for our friends and family only, thanks)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Echo! I'm so happy for you and Steve!! He's such a great person and I'm sure life will be nothing less than Fabulous for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 照片照得好漂漂o><o 真希望能去参加你们的婚礼 蜜月去哪里?还是去挪威吗?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, the cake is the best yet! Thank you for inviting me to your wedding:) I wish you two a loving life together as you both are such kind souls...it was also great to finally meet both of your families, I see where your got sense of humor from! A special greeting to the officiator(can't remember his name), what a bright young man full of energy! We had a wonderful dance and I want to follow him back to Mexico...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I put some more photos on your site? Should I just email them to you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 可以不可以邮件给我?像素太少看不清楚呀~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics, fun wedding! I don't think I had been to any wedding with such unique setting before? :)You two were gorgeous! We had a great time thanks for inviting us! Our best wishes to both of you and your families! xoxoxoxox T&M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good party, good times, good friends!
    ++Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look like an alien lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete