Contact & Handouts

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Works

School is going well, it's good have a great studio space next to great friends:) All girls and NO secrets!   For Lisa's class we are doing a study and a still life.  My set up in the studio is not as ambitious as the class set up (no green frogs or plastic snakes).

Still life set up in my studio



Monochromatic study of the still life
To simplify the tone and shape, a fast study is to establish compositions that when move to the full color we would know how it is going to be framed (compositionally). 


My pigments
These are the pigments I am using for the full color still life, as to the study, I'm only using Mars Black, Zinc White & Earth Red.

 

Portrait in progress
This is my own project, the goal is to maintain the vibrancy of tone. 

My pallet
 

1 comment: