Contact & Handouts

Monday, January 15, 2007

First day @ P.A.F.A

Finally come this day--my first day in The Academy Of The Fine arts.
My fist task was to find that" convenient" parking lot a block away from the campus. That was no biggie. The first class went pretty smoothly, I even met a couple of new friends afterwards. I was invited to join them for lunch and they took me around the MFA studios. I have to say, some of the works there are truely amazing. Everybody is entering and working on their student show, competition time baby!





Sketches of my new frinds:}










My Tuesday classes are print making and related. It's so exciting because I don't know what to expect :D

5 comments:

  1. Very talanted paitings! Honour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sketches, congrats on the new school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Sounds like you're having a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, people1 I am living large :}
    Although my body clock is messed-up all the way, because I have always been going to bed at am and get up at pm. But I suppose it's a good change, I feel this is where I belong- Seeing so many good arts and surrounded by so many artist really cheers me upeveryday:D

    ReplyDelete