Contact & Handouts

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yes, it is a BIG DEAL!



I admit I reacted a bit inappropriate to professor Clambroth's sudden transition from "Hugo" to "Mango" this morning, in a elevator ride. But what do you expect? He was unrecognizable!!

I still don't get it, why did he shave his beard?? After all these years? (30yr+) Why???
What could drive a "true believer" of facial hair off the wagon? Enconomy? Body snatcher?
Italian diction? Or just...life? Perhaps I need to stop wondering about such things and go to bed! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great new stuff. It looks like your off to a fresh start. I always love the situations and stories you have in your work. I will have to come up to philly again when my time opens up again.

    Brian
    www.alteregos.artspan.com
    http://alter-ego-dezines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete