Contact & Handouts

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our Married Life - Spontaneous Cooking Training, Grassapahr!

At last I have more time to devote to the blog!  (BB, I'm sorry you haven't been able to do so lately, but don't worry, cuz the internet is not going anywhere anytime soon :)

About "Our Married Life" Series
Although there have been so much done on "married life" as subject already, I do think since each marriage is unique, the stories behind it are definitely different. I believe a long, strong, lasting marriage takes a lot, one of which is good sense of humor.  The series is based on little drops of moments of our lives that may not seem significant,but will be remembered forever.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Poor guy,how I understand him!
    Hang in there big man ;)

    Dear Suni,please check your blog,and ei I´m loving these!
    Warm regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry(im so stupid) I didn´t mean "your blog" I meant your Email,LOL...

    ReplyDelete