Contact & Handouts

Saturday, October 8, 2011

JUICE BOX!

This is the cartoon that I had been long planning on finishing since the summer!  The story is about Stephanie and her sister Gene.  Stephanie, previously introduced in my blog (I have a whole comic strip based just on her :) An extremely talented actor, compassionate friend of ours who we shared so much joyous moments with, told the CUTEST story of her niece -Eizze (for Elizabeth), and I just can't let it go! :D 




I guess we just can't stop babies from picking up vocabularies!
Here's link to Stephanie's Youtube profile:http://youtu.be/2tL9guQAGBg
Let's support our actors!
--------------------------------------
That's it everyone!  We miss you Steph!  Let's have tea at the Tea Cup again!

4 comments:

  1. Suni this comic strip is so,so,so cool! Loved it! :D That´s what I call smart humor.
    HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Diogo! It's a cute little piece i just couldn't' let go:) I wish you'd meet Ezzie, she is sooo cute and says the darnest things sometimes :)
    How's Andreia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andreia is doing fine Suni,she loves your blog too. Yesterday was my Birthday (October 14th) and we had a little gathering among friends (All the gang Ilidio,Aura,Iris,Girlfriend and Grandma) and we spoke of many things including you guys and this great,great,great blog.
    Speaking for myself as an Art lover, I still find your blog really cool not only for Art lovers but for all that like a cool blog. All the best to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear me! We missed saying happy b-day to you! :(
    Sorry i've been so busy lately><! I hope you had a great birthday gathering with good food, wine and laughter BB! Best from the both of us!!

    ReplyDelete