Contact & Handouts

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

RECENT STUFF AND BIRTHDAY WISH

Recent anatomical class drawings.  These are some 2 minutes gesture drawings which I always enjoyed doing, then a longer pose..hopefully I will be teaching in the Fall, fingers crossed..!

On another note, last year I wished to make peace with people whom I have burdened.  Well, I thought instead of wishing and do nothing, I should take the "active approach". ( That went no where as expected). This year, I wish to unburden myself from the "conundrum".  People are free to love you, hate you, talk about you and be jealous of you, that's life.  As much as from the inside of my heart that I very much want to see feuds forgiven, broken relationships rebuilt, sometimes it just won't happen...





2 comments:

  1. I love these,it´s such a joy to look at these "figures" they always make me feel good. I´ve always loved "sketches",there´s something about the fastness they are made that makes me want to think about "spontaneity". Keep up the good work Suni. AND A HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahe! Thanks BB, got your gift too thanks very much! Will write soon about it:)
    I'm keeping up all my nerves for May to come, and then I might be teaching at my old college in the Fall, will see if it happens!
    Meanwhile, I have something for you, too, but it's not finished...yet, might take a while..but you will see!

    ReplyDelete