Contact & Handouts

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Au revoir, cadmium! Au revoir, Turpenoid!

My palette is undergoing a slight transition (behold-) from orange-cadmium to umber-earthy. Frankly I am not use to it; I love cadmiums:( I am also banned from using any Turpetine or similar product, no big deal. The final painting is going slow but steady, still having lots of questions and areas waiting to be resolved. I like painting on the bigger plane scale, but they make such a headache to care for during any move (Can't wait to deal with it already, Alas!)
For anyone who's looking to apply to grad schools, I'm writing a little something about local grad schools and some foreign MFA programs, portfolio requirements, deadlines,etc. I will post it soon. Since grad school is no longer on my primary agenda for the time being, I can at least contribute some effort by putting together a bulletin of information to help some of you out there, confused and frustrated.

2 comments:

  1. Coming along nicely :)
    Looks quite grande indeed, what size is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about 61/2'x8', I think...Love your comics and doodles!!!

    ReplyDelete