Contact & Handouts

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Graduate School--Huh?

While there are many great schools and great MFA programs in the States, (here's a list of the popular schools that offer MFA in painting, and have great gallery connections).
PAFA/Tyler/UPenn/UD/Yale/Chicago Art Institute/Indianan School of Fine Arts(SOFA) There are also excellent MFA outside of the country: SLADE, Chelsea College of Art & Design , Royal Academy in England, Beaux-Arts in Paris.
In addition, I recommend to check out this if you are planning on applying for Tyler School of Arts.
Life may sometimes slow you down, but it should never stop one from pursuing dreams:) I will expand the list as I come across more information.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links Suni. I'm going to check them all out.Your sooooo right in regards to always follow your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that I can be any help on this, Pablo, are you planning on going to a graduate school?

    ReplyDelete