Contact & Handouts

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Half way there


I've been working on this for a while, the preparatory sketch, preliminary studies, reference, etc...Strangely I haven't grown a bit of fatigue over the subject. Whatever it is keeping me going is forcing me to deal with issues, painting issues, anatomy issues... If I choose to escape the problems, they will pass on to the next generation of problems. I wish I could just go out and buy a sports car whenever there is a problem, take the easy way out. Unfortunately life doesn't work that way, and even if it does for some people, can you imagine the kind of coward, lazy, spoiled, crippled minded weak creature we would become in the habit of doing that?

4 comments:

  1. A great Artwork, I stopped to admire It for a while !
    You´re an Amazing Artist, I hope that you keep evolving more and more.
    Happy Christmas for you and your loved ones !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bonequinhoda bic:) I have learned a lot about music, culture, and wild life from reading your blog :D Happy holidays to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fills the sense, incredible painting!

    ReplyDelete