Contact & Handouts

Friday, April 30, 2010

All Natural Pigmentation :)

I had mentioned earlier that I was not going to use anymore medium and cadmium pigment. As much as it's inconvenient and a pain in the ass for an easily seen frustrating scenario, it's worth the cause. The two panels are painted on small 6''x6'' Mylar, mounted on wood panels. The imagery (obviously not from life) were based on photos I took in Tibet. All my large paintings are almost finished, now just small stuff need to be taken care of. I am tired, sleepy and starving all the time, but I'm not cranky :) I am looking forward to taking a nice vacation in July, so nothing else matters :D

3 comments:

  1. These are great.
    One feels as he is on Tibet.
    Still, i don´t know how you do it.
    How do you find the time Suni ?
    Warm embrace from Portugal and have a great Sunday.

    P.S.
    Suni, are you real ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Damion :D
    Lol, bonequinhoda bic, I can guaranty you that my exsistence is both real and objective :) I know there are some real smart Chinese saying about "finding time", but right now i can't think of one :( Just like you, how do you manage to make a living with graphic design while continue making so many interesting and great posts :) Life is nothing but measures of time, so I want to invest as much time as I can in art and stuff that would make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete