Contact & Handouts

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finishing the unfinished business

If you remember, I started this painting last September. In the mist of my final rush to finish stuff, this painting was put aside, because I had ran into some creative blockage...
Now I am finishing it for the student exhibition (ASE) and it's going well. I was inspired by a fellow blogger, who has been very very kind and supportive to my blog, and is very nature& environmentally conscious, after seeing many post on his blog I decided to make some changes to the painting. The bird in the older version, was a dead bird, now I am making it alive and standing, adding more connection to the woman in fur. I hope to finish this painting in time, despite the good weather outside...:0)

5 comments:

  1. Deep "thank´s" from the heart !
    Damn !, I have tears in my eyes...
    See what you did ?
    You made a grown Man cry !...I love it suni,thank you.
    _BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Huntress; The Hawk

    Very interesting...
    __That mystery, that >searching< in her expression calls... exploring thoughts.
    _m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Damion! Love your video too!
    Thanks, "bb" :) I didn't meant to make you tear up, hope you'll see the post card soon:)
    Thanks, Magyar, the "thought" exploring is right and that's what we all do- thinking and exploring :D

    ReplyDelete