Contact & Handouts

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

THE107th PAFA ASE, GRADUATE EXHIBITION REPORT

Ah, summer~! Ah, life~! This is what I love about life-there is simply no time to feel sorry for yourself :) The opening night was very crowded, I couldn't take fine photos without stepping on people's expensive high heels, so I took some pictures during the installation process. The first floor is dominated by 4th year students (graduating student unless you still owe some library due) and minor 3rd year students. The student gallery (Gallery 128) is usually for the 3rd year students.





All but two of my paintings (two in center marked NFS) were so sold (now I can pay off my student loans!), and it's time to start fresh :) I have been contemplating a couple of watercolor projects, nothing too crazy, lol:)

MY WALL

Left top: Karina & Kitsch (Sold)
Left bottom: Woman W/ Baby Hawk(Sold)
Center top: A Triple Portrait (NFS)
Center bottom: One Person's lottery Is Another Person's Treasure (NFS)
Right Top: The Titles Of Life(Sold)
Right bottom (starting left top):Tibet1(Sold);Tibet2(Sold);Tibet3(Sold),Tibet4(Sold),Tibet5(Sold),Tibet6(Sold)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Excellent! I very much like the top right the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, AKO! I love your drawings! More please! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are like (looking for the proper word...),like little pieces of your soul.
    I´m so glad that Woman W/ Baby Hawk got sold and that you´ve decided to bring the hawk back to life.
    Now, these two will endure in someone´s wall or galeria...it´s sort of poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I agree Diogo, they are out of my hands now, it's time for me to start something new. It's a perfect timing! I will be taking a vacation in last June and Early July, I would like to mail the postcard to you before that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. suni, i´ve awnsered you back in my blog.
    Please check it out !
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Wall! Top right probably my fave as well.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete