Contact & Handouts

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS “BRIDEZILLA”!

Our good pal Stephanie is getting married (finally) soon, she has been busy arranging her wedding since last year. Like all women, she wants a perfect ceremony and a dream like reception, and she is not about to have any regret about the best day in a her life (maybe not literately her entire life). The cartoon below describes my up-to-date feeling about her upcoming wedding.


Dear Steph, it's your biggest day, and you deserve to be a "Bridezilla"! :)
love you guys :) Steph en Ben! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. This is great Suni. The one thing I really enjoy with your blog is when you post cartoons like these. Great job Suni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pablo, we both draw as we live,don't we?
    I enjoy your blogs immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suni i can´t see the cartoon.
    Why ?
    I dunno, recently this is happening a lot.
    Even with some other blogs, i guess i have to install a bit more of memory on my comp.
    Shame though, i would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realllly?? OWW, I'll email it to you then :)

    ReplyDelete