Contact & Handouts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

20 MINUTE DRAWING EXERCISES

Lately life has been very busy...I'm focusing on both my life and my family's lives, after all, they are inseparable to a person. Now you'll have my undivided attention :>
P.S: Our dear friend, Dame Steph is officially married to Sir Ben, now "Mr. & Mrs "Steben" :) Thank you both for inviting us to the lovely ceremony (just Wagamama itself is worthy of the trip) and please do get a room, can't stand all the kisses! :)
On another note, dear BB, got your email. I'm saddened to what might have possibly happened to your act of good heart and kindness :( Don't give up just yet, I'm still keeping an eye out for it :)

20 MINUTE DRAWING EXERCISES






3 comments:

  1. Suni you did these in 20 minutes ??? Uau...I mean,Uauuuu !!!
    Suni, are you real ?
    These are great,it´s always great to ear from you and YOU are great too !But you already know that !.
    K, give my best to bridezilla lol, and check your mail when you have the chance.
    B cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice life studies Suni. Always love to see life drawings done in sanguine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks BB,your comments are always so kind! Got your email and the clips, the clips came as a surprise,haha:) Will write back today.
    Pablo, it's always a pleasure to have you on the blog, so encouraging:) Sanguine is one of my favorites in figure drawings, the tonal/line quality is just supreme:)

    ReplyDelete