Contact & Handouts

Monday, January 3, 2011

A little bit of the holiday humor and a salute to mother

To most people, decorating for the holidays is the most cheerful and happy spirited chore. This holiday was the best holiday that happened to us,many life changing moments occurred . My mother was particularly delighted to decorate for the holidays with us, since she has been so busy on completing her Master's degree at school and preparing for the medical school next year (I know, she is so determined nothing can stop that woman). We are very proud of her, and we will be dropping our insurance when she graduates,lol!


It makes me sad that all the glittering lights are coming down, and life circulates for another year until we dust off the boxes of decorations all over again. After all, isn't this what life is all about?

So the tree shall come down when it wants to.

2 comments:

  1. My Christmas tree will also be up for a while longer,I don´t care what others may think,maybe the spirit of Christmas filled with love and joy will stick around even when i´m wearing bermuda shorts during summer time :)I gess my friends will be thinking- That´s it,the bald guy went mad, lol.
    My most amazing,incredible,blessed and talented little friend,I wish you once more a merry little Christmas filled with Love(who says we can´t have xmas twice or 3 times?),to you and to the Big guy ;),oh and also to mom.
    Thank you for your friendship and for sharing so much Art and beauty this past year,I feel humble and happy.
    Check your email,Love_BB

    And my english still sucks :P
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB, what a "blogger friend" you are, to say that I feel it's just as offensive as saying a good cup of coffee is just "a cup of coffee". You have been a great friend, greater than we could ever expect :)
    THANK YOU!! And once again, happy new year to you, grannie and everybody else~!

    ReplyDelete