Contact & Handouts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

It was a day drenched in unpleasant rain and wind. Two pooches sitting around the house and are getting bored. But they can't go outside to play because it's raining.


"Wait, I know just what to do!" One pooch turns to the other one and says "follow me to the back yard!" "Brilliant!" The other pooch quickly responds and follows him.



Oh-No! The back yard is raining too! --Who knew?

This silly little moment (one of many) of two very cute pooch brought me so much joy and great memories. Anyone who owns a pet or two can easily bring up a few cute moments like this!

3 comments:

  1. Really funny,this one placed a smile all over my face,really fluid and cool,you just made my day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? Isn't it? The two pooches were beauties!
    Dunk euch! The show went great, and no one broke a leg!

    ReplyDelete