Contact & Handouts

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jenny

World is small, the art world is even smaller! I was just talking with a friend today, when it turned out he went to high school with a old friend of mine from undergrad, ha!


Several great things happening; First I am only one year away from completing my Master's and finding a job! (Watch out America!) Second, which I am very very proud to share with you all, that my mother totally beat me on getting her Master's degree! She has been accepted to a medical school and will be starting her first year as a med student in 3 months-- talking about AMBITION! Who says a woman can't have family and career for life? Who says a woman is destined to have kids and become a house pickle? Anyway, I'm happy to be a very, very proud daughter, you've done it, and we are damn proud! Thumb up to mom!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the greatness!!!! Particularly to your mother, she is an AMAZING person! I hiked 26 miles with her last week, she was practically running the whole time! LOL! Our best wishes to all you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattie, thank you for the kind words :) I can not
    dream to have a better, stronger person to be my mother...She raised me with nothing but hard work, never depended on anyone's help, never wants to brag about her accomplishments. I saw some opposite examples, and that just taught me how lucky I really am to have a mother like her! My husband and I are getting ready to fly out with her to check out her new campus, it's like sending our own kids to college..!

    ReplyDelete