Contact & Handouts

Monday, February 27, 2012

Before Spring Break...

The paintings are coming along...many days and nights my mind would slip elsewhere, away from singing and painting, and I would try my best to re-focus.  People might think artists are crazy.  The truth is, life inspires us to capture moments of conflicts, happiness or conundrums.  No matter how the world is out there, I have to be strong and remain a better person.  A special thanks to my husband, who simply is an amazing person- committed, honest and supportive.  Your legacy will remain in the heart and mind of friends and family who truly love and care about you.  Above all, you are a gem, the best kind of father and husband anyone is lucky to have in their lives:)

"The Dancer"
in progress
Oil on canvas



A peek into the studio hall at the academy

Take my words - no coffee cups next to the solvent, seriously!!

No comments:

Post a Comment