Contact & Handouts

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

KITSCH BIENNALE 2010

KITSCH BIENNALE 2008 was quite an experience. By the end of the show, KB 2010 was already on the blue print. Time flees! I still recall sketching the group of artists having afternoon wine (by wine, I mean "coffee", wink! ;) before the reception. The artists selected to participate the show are from all over the world, bond and united by KB to celebrate their passion in representational art. I am already looking forward to the next KB, it would be awesome if it can be held at my hometown :) But as far as I know, they still haven't gotten over the conceptual art fever.


2 comments:

  1. A great painting,very emotional,intense and deep.
    It almost gives me goose bumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does, doesn't it? This is why people are so obsessed with Odd Nerdrum's painting "secrets"--Well there is really no secrets in his painting just a whole lotta practice and great skill. To us, Odd Nerdrum is truly one of the foremost figurative painter in the world:)

    ReplyDelete