Contact & Handouts

Friday, August 27, 2010

Weekend date night film=> bLaCk SwAn

The end of summer is almost here, pretty soon we will have to give up skirts for long pants and thick sweaters :( For the last weekend of August, I recommend this film (and the previous "Mao's last dancer"). Both films depict ballet dancers, examining the inner characters and events. "Black Swan" is more of a "thriller" whereas "Mao's last Dancer"is more biographic. We are going to be seeing this film for our Friday date night ritual, after a recital in the city, which is another kind of fun!
Please excuse the commercial, wish I knew who to eliminate that!



Also, per Diogo's recommendation, I think I should put this out too:) Behold, I give you--Simon's cat!

2 comments:

  1. "Simon's cats" are the best!! My cats are the same way, lol!

    ReplyDelete