Contact & Handouts

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hello! My name is crankee pants.

I am 12 years old and I live in a communist country. I have a life like everybody else. Some people write diary but I prefer drawing it on paper. I decided to share them with you because I think you need to look at my life and be thankful for yours.

In the morning I go to school, then I come home. I am not the popular one in my class nor I am the most unpopular one. My teacher Mrs.Tuat is not exactly the best teacher in the world either. Mrs.Tuat has a list of all her favorite people, I am not on it. I have three best friends but I am sort of un-welcomed in their birthday parties. I don't have a boyfriend although I do have my eyes on someone in school. I can't really say his name because it makes me sad. We were in love secretly for a very short time (three days) then he dumped me. My mother went on a long trip so I am living by myself, I enjoy it.


(click page for larger view)

Thanks for looking, if you have trouble reading the pannles or questions please feel free to ask, CIAO for now.



MORE CRANKEE PANTS COMING UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment