Contact & Handouts

Friday, January 16, 2009

CLASS DOODLES and a thought

So we are back to reality and much has happened since last year. Everyday is a new beginning to me, I cherish greatly what was given to me after my birth to this world. Sometimes things get bad, sometimes things get worse, but most of all, I am still alive and breathing. Luckily when I am about to get crazy, I can use paper and pen as the salvation to my suffering. I sing loud and clear to let people know that what doesn't kill me will make me a stronger being. So here I am, continuing my online journey, hopefully for as long as time will go.






A caricature of lovely Ron Wyffels

3 comments:

  1. Dead on, haha.

    I love the Wyffels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too, he's such a gentle soul :)
    I miss you Baboon:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the top drawing. It's really amusing.

    ReplyDelete