Contact & Handouts

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Sketch series 3

I've been trying to sketch more from both memories and life. I used to use nib pens for inking but now I use Faber Castell brush pen, it's relatively cheap and really convenient. I am publishing a sketch book as part of my exhibitions for this year's MOCCA con. If everything goes well I should have the sketch book and a calendar put together with the painting series I've been working on by this summer. (Cross my fingers) That's it for today, going back to work now~:>

from imagination



Meta from life


Judy Pinto
Judy is one of my critics for this term. The class met her for the first time yesterday and although it was a short meeting, I felt that she might be the kind of critic I need...she was patient, soft spoken and very knowledgeable in her field of work. What else do I want from a critic?

2 comments:

  1. Great work, i love your quick sketches and the humor you add to the new one you do.

    I think that a sketchbook would be a great idea if you want to try to publish it you should try lulu.com they do print on demand services and will even list your book in the database and on amazon. You only have to purchase a couple for proofs and the rest are printed when they are sold.

    Brian

    keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, thanks. I looked them up just a while ago, they seem to have a very good reputation. Have you done anything with them in the past?

    ReplyDelete