Contact & Handouts

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MOM'S BSN AND MORE

MOM'S BSN!
I am so proud to see my mother receiving her Bachelor of Nursing Degree :D
She had a late blooming career but she never gave up perusing it. There were many occasions in life where she was almost beaten down by the harsh reality but it always failed to claim her as a victim. A single woman with no financial support, who worked on her hands and knees to continue her study in the nursing field. I look up to my mother more than ever, and I am just proud to see her hard work has paid off. Moreover, she is already enrolled in the MSN program and will be darting to her next but sure not the last destination, MD for medical doctor.


Kathleen Battle, a truly amazing inspiration to my vocal tainting. She might have been dismissed from the Met Opera but she will never be dismissed from her career on stage.
When I receive my MFA and find a job teaching I may consider going to AVA or Curtis Institute where Anna Moffo received her formal training.


Kate Q, still singing beautifully. Thanks for putting up with me :)



Steph and her newly wed hubbie--Ben, what a match :)Love you guys!

2 comments: