Contact & Handouts

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Birthday Post

Time is passing by soooooo fast these days (typically after 21). I feel very fortunate to have lived this far (consider many of us don't ). Before digging into the cake, I would like to make a wish:
I wish people I know or know me have a peaceful, happy and fulfilling life.

Many thanks to friends and families, without you life would be like pancake without maple syrup :)

A sweet thanks to mother who gave me life and taught me well. I wish your uncoming graduation
is not on the same day as mine so we can get together and celebrate:) Kiss~Hug

Last but not least, a very special thanks to my boyfriend, you gave me so much encouragement and you make me feel loved even for the smallest things. How can I ever think of anything remotely bad to say about you even if you were Iraq and I was Israel. (Oh but I will conquer you on that board game:))


3 comments:

  1. Suni, HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
    May this day, be the first day of the rest of your life, and may all steps you take, always guide you closer towards your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday, Suni. Hope you had a lovely day. Apologies for being a day late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bonequinhoda bic, I had a very relaxed and happy birthday, it certainly is one of my best memories of birthdays:)
    Thanks Cliff, hope all is well with your busy life :)

    ReplyDelete