Contact & Handouts

Monday, March 15, 2010

Alex Kanevsky + in class sketches



This semester I am taking Alex Kanevsky's painting class. Alex's has a quite croup of fans and follower. (See paintings below) Although I don't see myself painting that way, it's been a interesting experience. First of all, Alex only teaches ONE class per semester, so whether you get chosen under the current "fair" lottery system it's up to your Karma from past life. Second, the size of class is usually filled with people (17 people/class this year). Sometimes you barely see Alex twice during the class time. Lucky, Alex is very kind and generous with his time, and he will construct a conversation in both encouraging and challenging ways. Finally, he is giving away one tube of paint given by
Antonio Lopez Garcia, may the best compositions win!!!!!!!!!

Alex Kanevsky





Now back to sketching more random stuff:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suni! Sorry if this comment is a repeat but I remember typing it and not sure if I sent and is just pending approval. I was just admiring this "under water" effect. Nice nakedness! Great talent you got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako sorry I should have labeled more clear about the painting, the artist of these two painting is Alex Kenavsky, my painting class instructor. Thank you for the comments though I will pass it along to Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, so talented!

    ReplyDelete