Contact & Handouts

Sunday, March 28, 2010

That blogger who can't spell

A while ago I was looking up some reference on Google, when I spotted a mis-spelled word "Caricature", it was spelled as "Caracature"(or something to that effect). I felt sorry for the person and decided to check his/her's blog out. Anyway, I was directed to my own blog which some caricature works were posted by me last year. I then went back to Google "Caracature", all results showed my blog being the only link associated to it. I should probably get off spell-check and try to get things right the first time so my kids won't laugh at me in the future :p


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Don't you hate it when that happens. Love the cartoon you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guilty here with mispelling it... at least you got a funny cartoon out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete