Contact & Handouts

Friday, March 27, 2009

All about that landscap class...



We were outside painting the river scene one day, it was in the beginning of the spring...


The park was filled with students painting, people skating and lovers talking. One of my classmates was painting right next to the river railing when behind her appeared to be two lovers kissing each other fanatically...And it was very funny to watch because....




I know she was trying her best "not noticing" what these two lover boys were doing behind her, they just did not care when, where, or what they were doing or what people may think of them. They were just so courageous. IT WAS TOTALLY HILARIOUS THOUGH!!




My landscape teacher, Larry, loves painting outdoors. He always has a cup of coffee in his hand.
He also likes to use hand gestures when he talks to people about their paintings. This guy is one hundred and twenty percent awesome and I love him to death.




Or I love to death him-- he was so into explaining his painting methods that the hand holding the coffee could not help but keep splashing my coat, hanging on the tool cart, with each different gesture. I didn't say anything or rather I couldn't say anything. Who wants to interrupt such an enthusiastic teacher? Thanks for all the help Larry! I had a great time studying with you and the class :)


2 comments:

  1. Cool! Nice group of narrative sketches.
    Cheers
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris :P I'm trying to catch up with your posting speed here!

    ReplyDelete