Contact & Handouts

Saturday, March 14, 2009

CLIP TIME!

PAFA student show coming in two months!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWP4DzRnOpM


There is basically one week for the student to put up and get ready for the show before the private and public viewing. If you are applying for certificate or BFA at PAFA, you have to at least show once during third or fourth year, meanwhile you are also required to be full time for both third and fourth academic year.

Father and Daughter is a 2000 Dutch animated short film, made by Michaël Dudok De Wit. It won the 2000 Academy Award for Animated Short Film.
This film was recommended by one of my friends. It's worth watching. I like its simplicity and the drawing quality. Although I did not tear my eyes out like she did, perhaps it's because I can hardly recall anything about my father. I kind of guessed the ending half way down the film but it still turned out pretty heavy.


No comments:

Post a Comment