Contact & Handouts

Monday, March 16, 2009

DON'T EVER UNDER-ESTIMATE BLUE!

The homeless lady from the corner of my school has been around before I came around. She seems lonely yet she is always fully occupied..with endless naps.




She doesn't own a dog like many other homeless people do, she rather live along(i think). There's never a time that she is happy or sad, she is just plain mad.





She yells to the air sometimes...I'm not sure whether she is talking to herself or someone else. I think she must had a very tough life before it hit her right in between the eyes and knocked her out of her consciousness.




But one day, as I was walking past her for the three hundred and one time she turned around and said:



"DON'T EVER UNDER-ESTIMATE BLUE!"


What a shock...
And she was right, I've always abused and under-estimated blue pigments. She must be the guardian of pigments.

No comments:

Post a Comment