Contact & Handouts

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring break and the Aftermath!

hair + an unknown form of tool (unfinished)



DON PASQUALE
(still playing by the Academy of Vocal Arts*AVA)


AVA did a such wonderful job with Don Pasquale at the Walter K. Gordon Theater. All actors/actress were raising star in the industry as well as AVA's residents. Seeing DP totally changed my impression of some of the singers at AVA, only from good to better. The female singer who played the role of Norina was just UN-believable! She was small but full of sound , wild but shy, smart but silly, she was just born for the role! I am totally in LOVE with her and I hope to see more of her performance in the future!:)
The Spring break went so fast I wish there were two weeks of fun time, pics are available on my MYSPACE...
March marks the beginning of the ASE madness, things will go insanely busy from now to May. And my b-day is coming up, think this year I may go to the legendary
B & B
and sing with LisaLisa :P

No comments:

Post a Comment