Contact & Handouts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Paul Cézanne at PMA and SPRING BREAK!!

Finally, Spring break comes!!!! For a part of the week I am going to be around my studio working on finishing up some paintings for the ASE exhibition. Before returning for the weekend class and "Don Pasquale" I have three days to find somewhere sunny and warm...



Last weekend I attended the "Cezanne and Beyond" exhibition at PMA. The show was fantastic! A lot of his still life, portrait and landscapes are in exhibition. There were many guards but they were somewhat relaxed people, meaning you can actually walk up pretty close to the paintings and exam their surface, very halpful!


Paul Cézanne's bathers, one of Cézanne best known work.



Paul Cézanne Still Life, a subject throughout Cézanne's artistic life.

One of Cézanne's portraits

However, if the organizer can put a limit on visitors I would probably be able to stay as long as I pleased, but instead I was pushed and rushed out of the museum because there were simply too many people :(

Don Pasquale This weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment