Contact & Handouts

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First year into the Master's

For the final crit I brought in all of my 5 self portraits and 12 still lifes, plus the final painting that yet needs to be finished. The final critique day is always very very long, and fun (Honest). I have come to really enjoy and appreciate my peers and teachers. It's been a great year. And I know for fact, that next year is going to be crazy- As I am now an official cast member of " The Magic Flute" by New York Opera Studio (to know more about "Die Zauberflot" ,go to my recital blog)My husband will be volunteering with the stage work during the rehearsal and the show period. It would be great if we could be in a production together, I will be the tree and he'll be the flower (or vice versa),all is good.
I think I've posted majority of my painting projects during the year, there might still a a few missing, I shall post them later.
This is the last painting of the 12 still lifes, a bit smudged cuz I dropped and stepped on it :(
I call it "The Sleeping Head"

Quick oil sketches of the model's hands at the crit day.



No comments:

Post a Comment